Thursday, February 26, 2009

Who wants a present???


The first three people to respond to this post will get something bought 0r made by me! My Choice. For You. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I buy or make you.
2. What I buy or make will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch is that you must re post this on your blog and offer the same to the first three people who do the same on your blog. The first three people to do so and eave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS purchased gift by me! Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it. And if you could include your address with your post, that would be most helpful!
Who's In?

3 comments:

  1. Cari!! I love love love your hair. I think it looks so good on you and you have the perfect texture to pull that cut off. I have done a similar post like this give away one on my blog so I don't know if it counts for you but if it does then that would be awesome!! If I am in then I will e-mail you my address!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm responding....I love presents!

    ReplyDelete