Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rylee's Big Day!!!

So I finally made it to the blogging world:) I know this big day in Rylee's life was clear back in October, but the pictures are so neat and the day was so perfect, that I wanted everyone to see. Rylee was baptized into the LDS church and stepped into the next chapter of his life. I can't believe how fast the time has flown...my baby is now a little man! Rylee was baptized in his dad's ward in Laverkin. I was able to give a talk, as well as David's mom, Ramona. My Grandma Bowman gave the opening prayer, but the best part of all was my Grandpa Bowman was able to baptize him! My siblings and I were baptized and confirmed by Grandpa Bud, so how special it was for Rylee to receive the same honor! We got together at the park to have some food, treats and fun. Thanks to all my friends and family who supported Ry on his special day!!!






Rylee and Gpa Bud....best buds!!!










3 generations...Gpa Bud, Uncle Clint and Rylee...can you tell they're all related? :)








The love of my life!!! Look at the look on his face ha ha!!!






The beautiful girls in my family




Rylee's fan club=my great friends

3 comments:

  1. Cute page.. I didn't realize Amanda was there, that was nice of her. I miss talking to all of you I coached.. What a special time for Rylee, and your grandpa... Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ry is the most Handsomest guy! He's going to have to marry Jaisy. I know he's being raised right! We love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your cute tutu blogg from your comment u left in my blogg, & now found your other blogg. looks cute. well, i'll have 2 check your's out now that u found mine! you have a cute family!

    ReplyDelete